Only solicitors can pursue accident claims. Unless you are dealing directly with personal injury solicitors, then you are going to be talking to a middleman, such as a Claims Management Company, who will then pass the claim on to a group of solicitors and charge you a fee for doing so. Here's why Claims For You are different:
1. We are solicitors. Established for 10 years and specialist in no win no fee Personal Injury claims. We have over 20 qualified solicitors who specialise in Personal Injury claims.
2. We are not a "claims management company". They are simply "middle men" who will sell you details on to a solicitor.
3. We are totally independent. We donít accept work or cases from Insurance companies but only clients direct. We therefore donít have to report to anyone on your case except YOU and we donít need an Insurer or anyone elseís authority on steps to take on your case. We only proceed as you want to proceed.
4. As specialists and independent solicitors, our aim is to negotiate maximum payouts for our clients and recent studies suggest we do (see our "We get you more" page).
5. We were one of the first leading firms to offer 100% compensation. 10 years ago, we pioneered no win, no fee agreements where, win or lose, our clients paid nothing and received every penny of their awarded compensation, while many law firms at the time still took deductions from compensation.
However, following Government changes which came into force on the 1 April 2013, we are now not able to recover all of our legal fees from our opponent and therefore only on successful cases, we do make a small charge from our client's compensation. This will be capped at 15% of the awarded compensation.
We think our small deduction is very competitive and keeping in the tradition of ensuring clients get the maximum, and as much of the compensation as possible.
Have you been involved in an accident? It doesn't matter if it was at work, whilst driving, or just a trip or fall whilst you were out and about, you might be eligible to pursue a no win, no fee personal injury claim.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your accident, you should speak to an expert in these matters so that they can look at your situation themselves and advise you on whether you can expect to be successful in getting compensation for your injury.
If the accident wasn't your fault, you need to talk to the solicitors at Claims For You. We have years of expertise in dealing with accident compensation claims, and can offer you expert legal advice that's carefully tailored to your situation.
When you first approach us, we will get as many details about the situation from you as we need. When we have decided to go ahead with your claim, your solicitor will talk to you about the financial losses you have suffered and the compensation required, then approach the other party and begin the process.
With our 98% success rate and the fact that we get 28% more compensation for our clients than the industry average, Claims For You is a great choice when looking for personal injury solicitors.
For no obligation advice, call free on 0800 092 1443 or fill in the form and we'll call you back
* 28% more on average (find out more)